The NGLE Manual
1. In level 1. Set a trigger where
you want the jump to occur.
2. Set the trigger type to FINISH to the right of
this type in a 2 (because this is the level you
want to jump to).
3. Put the number 1 in the TIMER field.
4. Place a Lara start position nullmesh in the square
BEFORE the trigger.
5. Open the OCB for the Lara start position nullmesh.
Put a 1 in the box, press enter and OK that. This is
where Lara will appear when she jumps back from level 2.
6. In level 2. Again set a trigger to jump back.
7. Set the trigger type to FINISH and put a 1
in the box this time.
8. Put the number 1 in the TIMER.
9. Place a Lara start position nullmesh in the square
before the trigger again.
10. Again open the OCB and type a 1.
Things to remember
* Lara needs to be present in both levels. (can be anywhere
in the level)
* You can have more than 1 'jump' in a level. If you do, the
TIMER fields need to be changed to 2 or more in both levels.
The OCB of the lara start position needs also to be changed
to 2 or more in both levels.
* The fat end of the nullmesh points to the direction Lara
will be facing when she appears in the new level.
Back to Top